What is covered
Cargo Works warrants that it’s products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal usage, for a period of five years.
What is not covered
The warranty does not cover:
- normal wear and tear
- damage due to accident
Who is covered
This five year warranty only extends to the original owner, beginning on the day of purchase, and only to products purchased from our website or an authorized reseller. This warranty also does not cover products purchased from third-party sellers on auction websites.
How to submit a warranty claim
To submit your warranty claim, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the email, please ensure to include the following info:
- Order number or approval of purchase
- A clear picture of the overall product
- A clear picture of the damaged area
- A brief description of the damaged area and how it was damaged
The warranty procedure
- Submit your claim form by email
- Once we receive your claim, we will review and then approve the claim
- When approved, we will repair or replace the product. If we replace the product, you will receive an identical product.
Note: if we replace the product for you, the replacement assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or is warranted for 90 days from the date of replacement, whichever provides you with longer coverage.